Storage & Covered RV, Vehicle & Boat Parking Near Washington, UT
Are you tired of your RV, boat, or other vehicle taking up too much space outside your Washington home? Do you wish you had somewhere affordable, reliable, and accessible to store when it’s not on the road or water? Adventure Storage in St. George is here to help.
Open for access every day from early to late, our compound features both indoor and outdoor options for your pride and joy. A dump station, Battery Tender and wash bay are also available alongside our handy self storage units. Reach out to our team today!
Driving directions from Washington, UT to Adventure Storage:
- Head south on N 100 E towards E Telegraph St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E Telegraph St
- Pass by Sonic Drive-In (on the right in 0.6 mi)
- Turn right onto S Green Spring Dr
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto I-15 S towards Las Vegas
- Merge onto I-15 S
- Take exit 2 for UT-7 E towards Southern Pkwy
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Sun River Pkwy
- Turn right onto Sun River Pkwy
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto S Pioneer Rd
- Turn left onto Bluegrass Way
- Adventure Storage will be on the right